Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More cards

I finally had a chance to shoot these pics of some cards I made. The 1st card is from the TGF set I got a week ago. I think he doesn't really look like a traveler since his clothes are really clean, lol. The moment I saw this stamp on Alice Wertz's blog, I knew I knew I needed to get it! I copied it, uhm, got inspired and made my version:


I'm not sure about this one, it seems to me that the background is kinda distracting from the focal stamp:

I wanted to enter this one in a contest but I'm so insecure about it. Maybe I will get it better next time:


I adore this PMS fairy! My coloring sucked but I enjoyed making it nonetheless:

Oops, my 1st copic card, I made it last year and I haven't sent it to my MIL; I think I can improve it:
Until next time! Thanks for visiting!

Gaby

3 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these cards, Gaby!! :o) Your Copic colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Chan, thank you so much for the compliment! I know I still have to practice but it's so fun to play with colors! One day, I hope my cards can be as pretty as yours :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, enter every contest you can. These are great, and you never know when you will win!

    ReplyDelete