Sunday, April 24, 2011

Calling all critters challenge!

Lawnscaping Challenge #8 - Calling all Critters


A very quick post to show my last card. Lawnscaping has a challenge "calling all critters" and I decided to use my critters in the burbs set I just got. I decided to use the little dog and pair it with a kite from an OA set I got last year.
Does it look like the dog is actually playing with the kite??? I hope so because that was my intention! I also added a little bird from the same critters in the burb set.
I colored the dog with copics and paper pierced some areas, as well as the kite and the tiny bows. I used a cloud background rubber stamp from HA on pti rustic card stock for a relaxed feel. Then I add a tiny rhinestone on the doggie's tag. I apologize for the low quality pictures but I barely had some minutes to snap the pic before my baby started playing with my camera!





Another angle to show the depth of the focal stamp :) I love LF whimsical critters!

For the sentiment I use a new sentiment set from HA that dear Chan sent me. That was the very 1st time I won a giveaway!! Thank you, Chan! I will definitely be using this set again!

Thanks for visiting :)

gaby

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable. I love the scene you have created here! LOVE! Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the idea of the dog holding the kite =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, springtime scene you've created! And I love the dimension on the doggy's muzzle. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh too cute! Love the paper piecing on the dog. Looks like the muzzle is popped. VERY cute. love the gem on the collar too. I keep seeing so many cute cards with that set. I am so tempted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, it makes me squeal! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Gaby! Love the rhinestone detail on the pup's collar. Great idea. And I like the idea of a dog frolicking in a field playing with a kite, too. I think my dog would like to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card so much, Gaby! It's too cute for words! I love how you paper pieced the little dog, and it's great to see your prize stamp set in use already! :o) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute and delightful! love that the puppy is flying the kite! super card, Gaby! love it!

    ReplyDelete