Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back from Canada!

Hi everybody! I was absent for some days because I was on vacation :) We visited our family in Canada. Awww, I loved it! If you happen to visit Vancouver, don't forget Granville Island! It's great for family time (kids can go to the kids area, with lots of entertainment and shops!) and you can peruse the many art galleries or get some fish and chips (the best place for seafood!).

Anyway, this is supposed to be quick because my baby is napping and only have 30 more minutes. Here I have a card I made for my husband's birthday!


A closer view of the bike:


I used the emboss-resist technique (?) with some versamark, ranger inks and kraft paper. The bike stamp comes from a HA set I just got for him (DH is a mountain biker!). The green color is not that dark, is a little more bright.

Not perfect but my husband liked it :)

Bye now!
gaby

1 comment:

  1. Cool card, I just bought some neat bike DP yesterday...wish I had this stamp to go with it!

    ReplyDelete