Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday card

Hi back! I better post this before my "craft time" is over :) I used a cute PB stamp for this birthday card. I need to send it to my friend (kind of belated greetings! oops) and I hope she likes it :)




I used the new paper line from MME life of the party. Since the paper is kinda too colorful, I was afraid there was no space for the sentiment... I hope it doesn't look too saturated/over the top. I used some spica pens to highlight the flowers but it's hard to catch the shine.

Not my best coloring (I colored this like 2 months ago! (I know, shame on me!) but I'm still learning and have some fun during the process.
Thanks for visiting and for your nice comments. Have a great Sunday!

gaby

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pretty elements in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... too cute! perfect paper to go with the image, too! fab card, Gaby!

    ReplyDelete