Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Mo manning card

Thanks for your nice comments on my cards; I greatly appreciate them.
I have bought many Mo's images but it's so hard to choose which to color! I loved these 2 images (which I put together for obvious reasons) and although I know they would be more challenging to color, I decided to only use 4 family colors. I know I have to keep practicing but I really liked how it turned out.




The images were impressed on x-press copic paper (I love it!) and die cut with nestabilities label 1 and label 1 small. I added some sparkle to her earring; I hope you can see it but it's hard to capture that on this bad quality pictures. Sorry!
A very simple card that reminds me that I need to improve my cooking!
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is fabulous, Gaby! love love your coloring on the image and the design is fab, too! super card!

    ReplyDelete