Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally a sparkle creation card!

Hi there!, It has been a little while since I posted but I've been really busy. However, I've been coloring a lot and experimented with different media.
Anyway, after visiting (so several times a day!) Alice Wertz's blog, one can't resist trying the cute images she uses! Alice is extremely talented and for a long time I thought she was a copic instructor because her coloring is superb!
She is currently in several DTs (told you she's talented) and Sparkle Creations is one of them.

I love their stamps and I recently ordered some of them, including Cafe Lucy. I totally enjoyed coloring her and for a long time I didn't know how to start making the card! I don't follow sketches (I should, I know!) and after ordering a-lot- of paper (like Pink Paisley) and reading the Sparkle blog challenge (using a flower) inspiration came!






I paired Lucy with pink paisley-butterfly collection, Tim Hultz's French collection stamps, a doily (from Cheery Lynn) and a hand made flower (check the glitter!) I enjoyed making :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
May flowers challenge by Sparkle Creations.

Thanks for visiting :)

Gaby

2 comments:

  1. wow! absolutely gorgeous card, Gaby! love love the pretty paper you used and love your coloring on Lucy! such beautiful and soft colors and really love the design, too. fabulous card, Gaby! and you are so sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute - love the card - great job!

    ReplyDelete