I know it's already March, I meant a new blog for my stamping adventures. I have a personal blog but that's pretty much for grandparents and friends who want to see my baby's pictures :)
I will try to post my cards and maybe, if time and baby permit, the recipes and maybe a tutorial... I know, that's too optimistic.
I pretty much created this blog so I could spread the word about Lisa's new store, the craft's meow! I knew Lisa from the waltzing mouse stamp DT and I immediately liked her style. I became a frequent visitor and, when she said she was leaving WMS DT position, I knew it had to be a big, big thing going on! I was right since she is opening her store on the 21st!!
I definitely wish her the very best on this new journey and I hope to buy cute stamps (I'm sure since she just presented little Frieda and her cat and they are cute!) from her!
By the way, she is having a cool candy on her blog, please check the link!
Until later!
Gaby
Just wanted to stop by and say hi, Gaby! :o) Looking forward to future posts on your blog! And thank you for your heartwarming comment on my blog -- I am so moved by it! :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Gaby, this is Irina from La-La Land Crafts.. I couldn't find another way to respond to your comment on our blog, and I wanted to let you know that all of our stamps are IN STOCK. Please email us at info@lalalandcrafts.com if you still have problems placing your order and we will do our best to make it work!!
ReplyDelete